Friday, November 23, 2012

EUR/USD H1.H4,Daily & Weekly Update

Wave B low have been picked up to the pip.
I have been expecting one more wave to the bottom due o lack of impulsive development and subwave 1-4 overlapse in wave 1 that came after wave B has bottomed.

Nevertheless I have posted an alternative labeling as soon as I got an idea of Leading Diagonal wave 1 possibility. It came out that this idea have not been confirmed and right now we are in VERY bullish situation: 1-2, 1-2 wave progression. This means new high above wave A is in view.

From Monday I will be tracking this idea: buy the dips in majority of euro pairs, they will happen on retracement levels. I will post Trading Plan  with motive, entries, stops and takie profit levels on EUR/USD.

Have a good weekend guys and enjoy my charts while they are still free.

Seb









Source | Elliott Wave NYSE And Forex Blog | http://elliottfxtrader.blogspot.com/2012/11/eurusd-h1h4daily-weekly-update.html

No comments:

Post a Comment